Skip the manual setup and download VyprVPN for Mac
- Connect and disconnect your VPN connection with a single click
- Quickly change VyprVPN server locations
- Easy access to VyprVPN configuration settings
- Track your connection speed with the VyprVPN speed graph
- Ping test the VyprVPN servers to find the fastest server
- Add servers to your favorites for easy access
Viscosity OpenVPN - VPN Setup instructions for VyprVPN
Bold items are things you will click or type
Viscosity is a popular OpenVPN client for Mac OS X. These instructions describe how to connect to VyprVPN using Viscosity.
- Download and install Viscosity. When prompted, enter your Mac OS X username and password to authorize the configuration.
- Download and extract the OpenVPN configuration files located here.
- Click the Viscosity icon in the Mac OS X system menu.
- Select Preferences.
- Select the + symbol.
- Select Import Connection.
- Select From File.
- Select the OpenVPN configuration files you downloaded in step 3. This will import all of the VyprVPN server locations.
- Click the Viscosity icon in the system menu and select the Connect menu item for the location of your choice.
- Enter your Giganews username and password and click OK.