Skip the manual setup and download VyprVPN for iOS
- Manually connect or disconnect VyprVPN with a single swipe
- Filter by region or country and add VPN servers to your favorites for easy access
- Ping test the VyprVPN servers to find the fastest server
- View your server location, throughput and IP address
- Automatic reconnect option for dropped VPN connections
OpenVPN Connect Setup Instructions for VyprVPN
- Other Devices:
Bold items are things you will tap or type
- Download and install the "OpenVPN Connect" application from the App store.
The OpenVPN Connect application uses a configuration file to set up each server connection. Download the configuration files for the VyprVPN servers you want to connect to from the following table:
Due to limitations of iOS, you have to email the config files to an account accessible from your iOS device.
- Download the configuration file.
- After the file has downloaded, email them to an address that is accessible from your iOS device.
- Open the email you just sent yourself.
- Tap the icon of the configuration file in your email.
- Choose the option "Open in OpenVPN".
Tap the green "+" button to add the server to OpenVPN Connect.
- Tap the certificate and select the Golden Frog certificate.
- Enter your Giganews credentials into "User ID" and "Password". Tap the Connection button. The app will now connect to VyprVPN.
- The status will change to "Connected" once you are successfully connected to VyprVPN.