VyprVPN Automatic Connect options include:
- Connect on Unknown Wi-Fi Networks - When a user connects to an unknown Wi-Fi network, VyprVPN will automatically connect and encrypt all Internet traffic. Users may also exclude specific, "known" networks they consider to be secure and don't want VyprVPN to automatically connect.
- Connect on Cellular - When a user is connected to a cellular network, VyprVPN will automatically connect.
- Automatic Reconnect - Anytime VyprVPN is disconnected without the user manually choosing to do so, the app will attempt to reconnect.
- Connect When App Starts - VyprVPN will automatically connect when a user opens the app
- Connect When Device Starts - VyprVPN will automatically connect whenever the device is turned on
How to Update to VyprVPN 2.3?
Existing users of VyprVPN for Windows and Mac will receive an update notification in the app from which they can install the update. Existing users of VyprVPN for Android can update via Google Play
If you don't have VyprVPN and want protection for your internet connection while at home or on the go, upgrade to Diamond or Platinum get VyprVPN included for free! If you're not already a Giganews member, we invite you to sign up for a 14-day free trial.
To stay up to date on VyprVPN, please subscribe to our blog and follow us on Giganews Facebook, Giganews Twitter, Giganews YouTube Channel, and Giganews Google+.